MONDIAL PLACEMENT PRIVACY STATEMENT
Why do we have a Privacy Statement?
We would like to reassure both our candidates and clients that we are registered with and conform to the Data Protection Act 1988. This means that we must comply with regulations which are designed to ensure that any data you provide to us is processed with due care. This statement also explains what exactly we do with data provided to us.
What data do we collect?
We collect data which is
- Sent to Mondial Placement by candidates in their CVs and cover letters.
- Results of interviews conducted by Mondial Placement with candidates
- Results of any tests given to candidates by Mondial Placement
- We also collect statistics about website traffic and user behaviour on our website for the purposes of improving our website. These statistics are in aggregate format and cannot be connected to any particular individual.
What do we do with collected data?
- By sending us your details, you automatically agree that we are entitled to keep your details on file and to contact you periodically in relation to employment opportunities.
- We also send relevant details to potential employers (see next point).
- We do not post candidate details on the Internet.
Do we share your data with third parties?
- We forward candidates CVs and other relevant details to potential employers only with candidates express permission.
- We do not share candidate contact details with potential employers unless for the purposes of making an offer of employment to the candidate.
- We do not send any candidate details to any other third parties.